Tuesday Book Releases: 7 Books You Should Look Out for This Week
Welcome back to another exciting week of book releases! Sometimes I feel like Tuesday’s are even more exciting than Fridays! (Shhhh… don’t tell my boss that or they’ll expect me to come into work with a smile on my face).
I have another exciting 7 book release this week among the many many releases. So without further ado, let’s get into it!
- When She Reigns by Jodi MeadowsThe final installment in a series that features strong empowring characters and dragons!
- Frankly in Love by David YoonI’m really excited to see what David has in store for us as a writer. I wonder if his writing style is similar or different that his wife’s!
- Treason of Thorns by Laura E. Weymouth
- This one checks off quite a few boxes for my reading taste and I can’t wait to dive in!
- Rebel Girls by Elizabeth KeenanI love a good female empowerment story, and those are the kind of vibes I’m getting with this one!
- Stormrise by Jillian BoehmeDRAGONS! I will never get over them. Sorry, not sorry! (Update: was notified by author that the release date was pushed back to September 24th. Please keep that in mind!)
- Unpregnant by Jenni Hendricks and Ted Caplan
- Definitely some pretty important subject matter in our current political climates. Interested to see how the authors tackle it.
- The Lady Rogue by Jenn BennettJust your all around classic fantasy filled story with and interesting twist. I cant wait!
Are you excited for any of these releases as much as I am? I hope I was able to add a new book to your TBR. Happy reading ~
Until next time,
Categories: Anticipated Releases