I was tagged by the lovely Aria from Snow White Hates Apples. Take a second and go check out her amazing blog. You won’t be disappointed. And thanks again for nominating me for this award!!
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person that has nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
7 Facts About Me!
1) I study editing in school and hope to one day work for a publishing house. I originally wanted to work in the marketing department, but life sucked and I didn’t get accepted. So editing was my plan B! (Always have a plan B!)
2) I still love to play the Pokemon games. And I am not talking about Pokemon GO. I am talking old school and new school games for the Nintendo systems. My favorite game is Pokemon Crystal. I cannot wait to get my hands on the new Pokemon Sun and Moon!
3) I hate the summer heat! In fact, summer is my least favorite season of the year. Thankfully I live in Canada and we only get to experience Summer for 3 months of the year! Bring on the cooler weather please.
4) I have zero artistic talent. I cannot draw for the life of me. At the age of 24 I can still only draw stick figures and clouds. *singletear*
5) I drink more tea in a day then I do water. I know that is bad… but I can’t help it. If you love me, you’ll bring me a cup of tea. Black with a little milk and two sugars!
6) My eyes are light brown most of the year. But in some lights and certain times of the year they appear green. I guess I can thank my mother and her seagreen eyes for that!
7) I have small feet. I am a US size 6 in men’s shoes (which doesn’t exist), and a US size 8 in ladies shoes. So I tend to buy my shoes in the boys department or the women’s department. Is this a good thing? I’m not sure!
I TAG YOU
AND EVERYONE ELSE!
Until next time,