I was nominated by the lovely Deanna from A Novel Glimpse for this award. Thank you so much for taking the time to think of me! It means a lot to me.
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
- Tell us 11 facts about you
- Answer the questions set up for you
- Nominate 11 people and make questions for them
GET TO KNOW ME
- I am a Samsung Galaxy s6 edge user. And I love it more than my old iPhone.
- I stand at 178cm… I know I’m short.
- I’m a 24 year old shoe store manager.
- But I want to go back to school for editing / publishing.
- My shoe closet holds about 30-40 pairs.
- My book shelves hold 100+ books.
- My comic book / graphic novel boxes hold 300+ comics
- I am a collector of things as you can see.
- And sometimes I’m broke because of it (I’m kidding… sort of)
- I’m an Owlcrate subscriber.
- I wear a lot of black clothes. And no I’m not goth or emo. It’s just fashionable.
Q & A TIME
What is your favorite love song?
Current fave is One Call Away by Charlie Puth!
What is your favorite romance novel?
I don’t really read REAL romance novels. So I’m going to say Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli.
Would you rather read a Young Adult, New Adult or Adult romance novel?
YA romance is where it’s at!
Would you rather listen to love songs by Marvin Gaye or Charlie Puth’s love song about Marvin Gaye?
Charlie Puth’s love song about Marvin Gaye + all of Charlie’s other love songs ❤
Who is your least favorite fictional love triangle?
Katniss + Peeta +Gale?
What romance novel do you wish they would make a movie version of?
Simon Vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda… again.
What is your favorite romantic comedy movie?
I recently watched How to Be Single and it was pretty funny!
Who is your favorite romantic comedy actor?
I’ve come to like Ryan Reynolds in Rom Coms such as The Proposal and Just Friends!
Who is your favorite romantic comedy actress?
I’ve recently enjoyed Leslie Mann in How to Be Single and The Other Woman!
Would you rather get chocolate or flowers for Valentine’s Day?
Flowers? I don’t like chocolate.
Historical or contemporary romance?
Historical? Maybe some fantastical elements thrown in there too to spice things up! *Hint hint* Falling Kingdoms… I had to drop that one…
- Name an author who you will always auto buy from. Even if the book is blank.
- What author will you never read from again? Why?
- What is your fondest childhood memory?
- It’s almost Christmas. What book do you want to receive as a present?
- What are you most afraid of?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years?
- What is the last movie you have seen in theaters?
- What book would you like to see as a movie?
- Which book do you regret buying?
- What do you waste your time on when you know you should be doing something else?
- Which one of your 5 senses can you live without: sight, smell, touch, hearing, taste? Why?
I TAG YOU
Thanks for dropping by! I hope you enjoyed getting to know me better. This took a lot longing then I thought it would. Coming up with questions is so hard!
Until next time,