Welcome back to another Top 10 Tuesday weekly fun on my blog! Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. If you want to join in the fun, hop on over to their blog to see what it’s all about!
This week’s topic is Top 10 Books I Enjoyed Out of my Comfort Zone.
I am a huge fantasy/sci-fi reader so the most out of my comfort zone would have to be contemporary young adult. Last year, I decided to try my hand more in that genre and now I can say I have a good amount of books that I enjoyed!
10. Seven Ways We Lie by Riley Redgate
9. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
8. The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
7. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
6. The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
5. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
4. My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga
3. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
2. The Five Stages of Andrew Brawley by Shaun David Hutchinson
1. Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
Well there you have it! Top 10 Books I Enjoyed Out of my Comfort Zone. Do you agree with my choices? What books are out of your comfort zone?
Until next time,