I am back again with the Beautiful Blogger Award. This time around I was nominated by the lovely Deanna from A Novel Glimpse. Thank you for the nomination, it really means a lot to me! If you haven’t checked out her blog, you better go do so now! Or else…
- Link your award post to the blogger who nominated you.
- List 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 beautiful, creative bloggers and notify them.
7 Things You Might Already Know… I Can’t Remember!
- I’m super introverted until I feel comfortable with situations. Which means I’m super quiet when you first me. I’m likely analyzing the environment/your personality.
- I hate talking on the phone. It’s so bad to the point I don’t pick up people’s calls. Even if they’re friends/family.
- In high school I took 2 years of Korean lessons for credits. Therefore I can read and write fluently… but can only speak basic conversational things.
- Apparently I’ve been told I’m brutally honest. I have no filter. So I apologize if I offend you at all. It’s truly not my intentions.
- I met two of my favorite authors ever! Morgan Rhodes author of the Falling Kingdoms series last June, and Pierce Brown just a couple days ago! Intentional self promotion, click for the RECAP of the Pierce Brown event!
- I’m horrible at saving money. In fact I don’t even use my savings account. I spend too much money on food and books.
- I LOVE BASEBALL!
I NOMINATE THESE BEAUTIES:
Maria @ Big City Bookworm
Lois @ My MidnightMusing
Josie @ Josie’s Book Corner
Trisha Ann @ The Bookgasm Blog
Jenna @ Reading with Jenna
Aentee @ Read at Midnight
Flo @ Flowless Books
Until next time,