Welcome back to another Top 10 Tuesday weekly fun on my blog! Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. If you want to join in the fun, hop on over to their blog to see what it’s all about!
This week’s topic is Top 10 Songs I Wish Were Books.
Music is a huge part of my life. If I’m not reading a book then you will find me with my headphones on jamming to my music. So I scoured my playlist and picked 10 songs I quite enjoy and think would make good books! Take a listen to them!
10. Dangerously by Charlie Puth
9. In the Night by The Weeknd
8. Youth by Troye Sivan
7. Secret Love Song by Little Mix
6. Phoenix by Alyssa Reid
5. River of Tears by Alessia Cara
4. Never Gonna Die by Zara Larsson
3. Feels by Kiiara
2. Pillowtalk by Zayn
1. We Don’t Talk Anymore by Charlie Puth ft. Selena Gomez
Well there you have it! Top 10 Songs I Wish Were Books. Do you agree with my choices? I hope you guys give them a listen and see why I love them so much!
Until next time,