I was nominated by the lovely Amanda from My Books Opinion and Deanna from A Novel Glimpse for The Liebster Award. I just want to take the time to thank these ladies for the nomination. It really means a lot!
The purpose of The Liebster Award is to award bloggers. It spreads the word, helps you discover new blogs, and build a sense of community in the blogging universe!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
I was asked
How many books do you read per week and what is your goal for this year?
I can read an average of 1-2 books a week depending on the size. I tend to read multiple books at once because I am a huge book polygamist. I get bored when reading the same book consecutively.
My reading goal this year is set at 5o books. I was able to read 89 last year I believe which is insane. I don’t know how I did it. But I hope to at least hit my goal and more if I can this year!
How many book boyfriends do you have?
Well I have 3 main book boyfriends:
Magnus Damora (FK), Magnus Bane (TMI), and Kaz Brekker (SoC)
But I really could make a top 10 list. There is just so many!
What are the books that you are ashamed that you didn’t read?
I hear a lot of great things about these series’ and I promise I will get to them eventually. Maybe even this year!
What would you do if your friend lost a book that you lent to her/him?
I wouldn’t be happen that’s for sure. But books are replaceable, good friends are hard to come by. I’m sure they wouldn’t have lost it on purpose so I would just forgive them. I wouldn’t lend them any more books… but I’d still forgive them!
What is a book that you loved but hated the movie adaptation?
I don’t really hate the movie adaptations to books. I mean they only have 2 hours or so to fit all they can in. And of course it’s going to be a bit different then the book. So I don’t hate. But I did find Mortal Instruments: City of Bones to be lacking a bit!
What book describes you the most? Why?
This is literally my life… Everyone is totally hanging out without me because I prefer to stay in and read! HAHA. Bookworm problems….
What books made you stay up all night to finish it?
I honestly have so many troubles staying up at night to read a book… but I did this one in one sitting!
If you had to choose between walking and reading, what would you choose?
Can I pick a loophole and choose walking, then learn to read as well? If not then I choose reading to be honest. I hate audio books!
What character would you want to be?
The most powerful muggle born witch there is: Hermoine! I’ve stated before how much I want to be her twin brother and be the two most powerful wizards the world has ever seen!
Did you ever cry in public while reading a book?
No… I still have yet to shed tears for a book. I’ve come close to crying, but I tend to keep it internal.
A character that you want to punch in the face?
Just one? Let me list a few:
Jacob Black (Twilight), Agatha (Carry On), Eleanor and Park (Eleanor & Park), Mare Barrow (Red Queen), Octavia au Lune (Red Rising), Chaol (Throne of Glass), Rhys (ACOTAR), Mal (Shadow and Bone), Cinder (Cinder), King Gaius (Falling Kingdoms), Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter)
My Questions to You
- What is the first book you’ve ever fangirled over?
- Name an author who you will always auto buy from. Even if the book is blank.
- What is the last movie you have seen in theaters?
- Which book do you regret buying?
- Which one of your 5 senses can you live without: sight, smell, touch, hearing, taste? Why?
- What book would you like to see as a movie?
- With wanting more diversity in books nowadays, what is one aspect you believe should be represented more and why?
- Hero, Assassin, or Prince/Princess? You can only pick one. Which do you choose to be in a story with you as the main character?
- Pick 6 of your favorite characters and pretend they were in a horror movie. Only one will be the survivor, four of them will die, and the other one will be the killer. Who is the survivor, the killer and in what order did the others die in?
- Your favorite author is going to call you for a once in a lifetime chance to talk. You can only ask them one question. Who is the author and what is the question? Why?
- In your opinion who is the worst literary couple ever?
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my answers to the questions! And sorry if I want to punch one of your favorite characters. It’s nothing personal!
Until next time,
I NOMINATE YOU
Trisha Ann @ The Bookgasm Blog
Prima @ Panda Hearts Books
Aila @ One Way or An Author
Jess @ Princessica of Books
Angie @ Love Thy Shelf
Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
Lois @ My Midnight Musing
Amy @ Book Enthral
Dimple @ Enthralling Dimple
Emma @ Em Does Book Reviews
Becca @ Shihtzu Book Reviews