I was tagged by Deanna over at A Novel Glimpse. If you haven’t checked out her blog or are not following her, please do so now! Thanks for the tag!
I can honestly tell you guys that I am the BEST BFF you could ever have. So I thought this tag was quite appropriate for me!
1. Setting the Example: A pair/group of book bff’s that you love?
I need some friends like Dill, Travis and Lydia in my life. They would literally die for each other, that’s how strong their relationship is. They are so tight knit that only tragedy could break them apart!
2. Childhood Bestie: Which book character would you have like to grown up with?
Nikolai would have been a fantastic bestie to grow up with. I would be his wingman, secret keeper, adventure taker, and everything else that comes with being childhood besties! That would be a friendship that lasted!
3. Frenemy: Which book character would bring out your competitive side?
Wylan would bring out my competitive side for the sheer fact that we are pretty much the same person. Timid, shy, but knows when to pull through and save the day. So because we are so similar I feel like we would go after the same things and would end up being frenemies!
4. Fashion Guru: Who would be the bestie whose closet you’d want to raid or would you want to go on a shopping spree with?
Baz obviously. His expensive and fashionable suits would be perfect for me since I have no idea how to buy them or pair them or wear them. I have much to learn from Baz!
5. The Bad Influence: Which character would you want to commit a small act of rebellion with? (go skinny dipping, sneak into a movie, have a drag race with, etc.)
Jonas would be the perfect friend to commit little felonies and acts of rebellion with for the fact that he is a rebel and troublemaker already. I just think we would have the best of times!
6. Blood Brothers: Which character would you want to be your surrogate big brother/sister? (You can do both if you want.)
I wish I was the twin brother of Hermoine! She is just so badass that I think if we were a pair it would be equally as insane. I would make J.K. Rowling rewrite the whole series to include me and how EPIC of a magical team Hermoine and I would be!
7. Mother Hen: Which character would you want to be by your side when you’re having a bad day to cheer you up?
I would need Andrew to cheer me up on my most terrible days. He can read to me by my bed side and then quietly fall in love with me like he did with Rusty in this book.
8. The Counselor: Which character would you go to for relationship advice (or) confide a secret to?
I would definitely confide all my secrets to Cress. I think she would be really trustworthy and would keep them to herself. Plus we would have secret slumber parties in her satellite in space… if it didn’t get blown up in book 3! HAHA
9. More than friends: Who would be your book bf/ gf (if you like both genders you can choose one of each, but only one choice per gender!)
Magnus all the way. I would replace Alec and we would have an eternal love until the day I die… because Magnus is immortal…
Well there you have it! The BFF Tag. Did I choose some great BFF’s or what? Let me know in the comments down below!
Until next time,
I TAG YOU
Aimal @ Bookshelves and Paperbacks
Lois @ My Midnight Musing
Amy @ Book Enthral
ZeZee @ ZeZee with Books
Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
Aria @ Aria Stuck In Wonderland
Trisha Ann @ The Bookgasm Blog
Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts
Jenna @ Reading with Jenna