Welcome back to another Top 10 Tuesday weekly fun on my blog! Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. If you want to join in the fun, hop on over to their blog to see what it’s all about!
This week’s topic is Top 10 Books Where the Hype is Too Much (Freebie).
This week’s topic is a freebie where we get to choose our own topic. I have decided to talk about the books I feel are receiving too much hype. Now hype can either be a good thing or a negative thing. For me when a book is too hyped it turns me off from reading it right away. Some examples of this would be Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard and Winter by Marissa Meyer. I didn’t read Red Queen until 6 months after its release when the hyped died down, and I still have yet to read Winter the conclusion to The Lunar Chronicles.
What is your take on the subject? And here are the 10 books that are receiving too much hype for 2016!
10. The Shadow Queen by C.J. Redwine
9. A Gathering Darkness by V.E. Schwab
8. The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye
7. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
6. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
5. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
4. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
3. Heartless by Marissa Meyer
2. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
1. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Well there you have it! Top 10 Books Where the Hype is Too Much (Freebie). Do you agree with my choices? What books coming out in 2016 do you think are receiving too much hype?
Until next time,