I was nominated by the lovely Trisha Ann from The Bookgasm Blog for this award. Thank you so much for taking the time to think of me! It means a lot to me.
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
- Tell us 11 facts about you
- Answer the questions set up for you
- Nominate 11 people and make questions for them
GET TO KNOW ME
- When I was a kid, I was dead set on becoming the Blue Power Ranger when I grew up. Sadly, it never happened. Zordon didn’t call on me.
- I’m a tea drinker. Sometimes it’s rather obsessive. I think I’m on my fourth cup today alone.
- I have a rabbit named Einstein. He doesn’t like people. He’s the worst cuddler ever.
- I like blue. Blue everything. If it comes in blue, I want it.
- I have a strange obsession with bananas. My day is not complete until I have one. Which reminds me… be right back. -nomnomnom-
- I make lists. I love lists and list making. I should go to list makers anonymous because it’s quite the addiction.
- Chocolate is quite gross. I do not like it very much.
- I’m the most patient person you will ever meet. I’m still waiting for a Charmed reunion.
- I am always tired. Always. If I’m not working then I take naps. I should really go see what a doctor says.
- I own A LOT of black clothes. Colors are too hard to match… so black is my go to choice.
- I don’t like the number 11. Weird right?
Q & A TIME
Since Trisha Ann didn’t ask any questions, then I’m going to use the ones that she answered.
What is always guaranteed to make you laugh?
Bob’s Burgers is constantly making me laugh. For those that don’t know what Bob’s Burgers is, then you live under a rock. Tina is pretty much my spirit animal.
If you were stuck on a deserted island, what three things would you bring with you?
A change of underwear so that while I clean one I can where the other. Am I weird? A machete.. you know, like the ones they have on those survival shows. I will need to chop some wood and build stuff. And flint of course. I would have no idea how to make my own fire without one!
How did you meet your best friend?
Cute story time. I met my best friend 22 years ago. We were just babies at the time. We grew up in the same apartment building and one day our moms went to do laundry room in the basement and brought us along. While they did laundry, they said we were talking baby language to each other. Flash forward 22 years later, we are still the best of friends, and I don’t know what I would do without her!
Where is your favourite place to go in your home town?
Well I love to eat out. And my favorite restaurant is in Korea Town, so I love going there. Now I’m craving Korean food. Dammit!
Do you have any piercings/tattoos? If so, where/what/how many?
I have no tattoos. As for piercings I currently have none. But I used to have my ears pierced in several different places. Damn those high school days!
Where’s the coolest place you’ve ever visited?
I went waterfall walking in Jamaica a couple years back. That would have to be the coolest place I have visited thus far. I hope for many more adventures in the future!
Through blogging, what’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
Too be honest nothing really. I don’t know what would be scary about blogging? Only good things have happened because of it. I’ve met great bloggers, authors etc!
Who is your favourite superhero?
I have a lot to be honest. But I will stick with my childhood favorite. The Power Rangers. ALL OF THEM.
What was the last bad book you read?
Hunter by Mercedes Lackey. I didn’t even finish it. It was that bad.
What was the last 5-star rating you gave?
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo!
What do you never leave the house without?
My wallet. I would get no where with it. Most people will say their phone or book or music. But they clearly haven’t thought it through. HAHA
- Name an author who you will always auto buy from. Even if the book is blank.
- What author will you never read from again? Why?
- What is your fondest childhood memory?
- It’s almost Christmas. What book do you want to receive as a present?
- What are you most afraid of?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years?
- What is the last movie you have seen in theaters?
- What book would you like to see as a movie?
- Which book do you regret buying?
- What do you waste your time on when you know you should be doing something else?
- Which one of your 5 senses can you live without: sight, smell, touch, hearing, taste? Why?
Thanks for dropping by! I hope you enjoyed getting to know me better. This took a lot longing then I thought it would. Coming up with questions is so hard!
Until next time,
I TAG YOU
Nicolette @ A Little Bookish A Little Writerly
Jenna @ Reading with Jenna
Aria @ Aria Stuck In Wonderland
Lois @ My Midnight Musing
Josie @ Josie’s Book Corner
Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
Nick @ The Paper Dragon
CW @ Read Think Ponder
Aimal @ Bookshelves and Paperbacks
Ashley @ Socially Awkward Bookworm
Angie @ Love Thy Shelf
** If you’ve done this tag or don’t want to, you don’t have to 🙂 **