I was tagged by Analee from Book Snacks. Thanks for the tag and sorry it took so long for me to finally get to it. Life can get pretty hectic sometimes, especially when you life involves books! So let’s get into it!
1. Find a book for each of your initials .
2. Count your age along your book shelf- which book is it?
3. Pick a book set in your city/state/country.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you would love to travel to.
5. Pick a book that’s your favorite color.
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest sense of accomplishment when you finish it?
The Harry Potter Series!
Well that was a lot of fun! I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did.
Until next time,
I TAG YOU!
Nicolette @ A Little Bookish, A Little Writerly
Trisha Ann @ The Bookgasm
Ashley @ The Socially Awkward Bookworm
Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts
Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
** Don’t feel obligated to do the tag if you don’t want to **